Last updated: April 4, 2018
The Purpose of the Policy
We take your privacy seriously. We provide this Policy so that you understand how we treat the information that you provide us as you use the Service (“Collected Information”). This Policy applies only to information collected via the Service. It may not apply to information that we may collect offline (for example, via phone calls). We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. Any material changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately as soon as we give you notice of them, which we may do by means including but not limited to sending an email to the email address listed by registered users and/or posting the revised Policy on this page. It is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and to be aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the Service after any modification means that you acknowledge the change and consent to the practices that we disclose in the Policy.
How We Collect Information
We collect information in these ways, which together we call “Collected Information:”
● User-Provided Information. We ask users to manually provide us with their email address, name, user name, contact information, credit-card payment information, and multiple body measurements (which may be measurements of the account holder or of other individuals). At other times during your use of the Service, we may also give you the opportunity to provide us with other information.
● Automatically Collected Information. When you use the Service, we may automatically collect or generate information including but not limited to the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your computer; web pages that you access within the Service; geographic information; a unique user ID; the type of browser, device or operating system you use; referring services or websites; search information; and usage and browsing information.
How We Use Collected Information
We use Collected Information to deliver services to you, for billing purposes, and for communicating with you about the Service. We will never use your personally identifiable information for our own purposes, except as expressly described in this Policy or in our Terms of Service. If we use your email address to communicate with you (with the exception of transactional emails regarding your use of the Service), we will provide you with the option to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails.
How We Disclose Collected Information to Others
We will not sell, rent, license or disclose Collected Information to anyone, except:
- where necessary for us to work with third-party companies that we use to provide the Service (“Third-Party Services,” detailed below);
- in response to a court order or where required by law;
- to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or illegal conduct, or suspected violations of our Terms of Service;
- to disclose to another company in the course of a business acquisition, merger or sale of assets; or
- in anonymized, aggregate form that does not disclose any personally identifiable information about any individual person.
We use various Third-Party Services to operate the Service. These include Stripe, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Facebook’s Pixel, WPEngine and Amazon Web Services, and may include others in the future.
Third-Party Services will handle Collected Information pursuant to their own privacy and security policies. By using our Service, you consent to our providing Collected Information with Third-Party Services to be used in accordance with their own privacy and security policies as they exist today and as they may change in the future.
The security of your Collected Information is very important to us. We use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access, including the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, but we cannot guarantee that your Collected Information will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers. By using the Service, you (a) consent to our using your Collected Information as described in this Policy notwithstanding this risk; (b) waive any claims against us relating to the interception, use or disclosure of Confidential Information by third parties unauthorized by us; and (c) agree to notify us promptly if you suspect any unauthorized usage of Confidential Information. For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit www.ftc.gov/privacy.
To access or use the Service, you must be at least 18 years old and have the requisite power and authority to understand and consent to the practices described in this Policy.
Your Rights With Respect to Collected Information
You may edit or update Collected Information that we keep about you by accessing the Service and editing this information manually.
Cookies and other storage technologies
When you use the Service, we or our Third-Party Services (including Facebook) may use tools to collect information about how you use it. These tools may include cookies, web beacons or other storage technologies that store users’ IDs or passwords to personalize web pages that they see and provide website analytics. We may also use these tools in advertising the Service. You are welcome to opt out of our use of these tools with you, and you can learn more about how to do so at the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Webchoices page, European Advertising Standards Alliance (EASA)’s Framework and the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt Out page.
No Rights of Third Parties
This Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties, nor does it require disclosure of any information relating to users of the Service.
Limitation of Warranties
We make no representations, warranties or promises about the security of Collected Information except as stated expressly in this Policy or where required by law.
For More Information
Please direct any questions about this Policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.